Friday, June 6, 2014

Am Addicted To Stealing: I Want To Stop It...

They say a problem shared is half solved, My name is Henry & I was born and bred @ somewhere in Niger state..


av been battling this addiction to steal for a very long time and i think its hightime i opened up.

At started stealing @5 yrs old when i was in primary 1... I could still remember it very well, i was sent by my mum to purchase a tin Tomatoe that cost #35 , she gave me #40 & after buying it, that voice in me told me to spend the Money; and i did thats how it started.

when i got home, i recieved the Beating of my life from my dad after he was informed by my mum that i spent the #5 change without permission..

Years went by i this addiction became even worse.. Am a teenager now and av even began stealing more than 10k...

Pls i need advice bcus i dnt want to be sent home by my dad.
He is now threatening to send me to our hometown to suffer or to become the Armed Robber who i want to be.

pls help me out..


I will try to list the things av stole to you guys later... Bux i cant even remember some of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment